10.12.2007

blog smlog.



hi.

everyone else has a blog.
so i guess i need one too...

i did realize today,
after spending like 2 or 3 or 4 hours browsing other crafty-types blogs,
that i really enjoy knowing more about them.
seeing the process, and the progress.
so i figure there might be a few people who are a tad curious about me.

now i've tried this in the past.
and have never been able to stick with it.
this time will be different.
i hope.
so obviously i could use the encouragment to keep me posting!

i don't really keep a personal blog either.
so i feel like this is going to be a bit of both.
business & pleasure.
if nothing else it will keep it interesting.

i'm also going to try to keep my flickr account current.
we shall see.
i feel like my poor camera,
(& my purty face for that matter)
has been a tad neglected.

well.
there you have it.

stray's first blog.

xo.jess

No comments: