6.04.2008

perfection.


cherry garcia : 6.3.08
Originally uploaded by STRAYcreative

one serving size of cherry garcia.
heaven in a paper cup.

and i didn't eat the whole pint!

hahah.



had lunch with my grandparents today.
(have i mentioned how much i love being back in polk county...
i do. i love being so close to everyone i love.)
then me and gramma browsed around the bead shop next door.

my gramma was wearing a necklace i made her prolly 3 years ago.
lately, everytime i see her she has something on that i made.
geez. i just totally teared up thinking about that.
(i'm sure the PMSing has a little to do with that as well...)
they are so supportive.
of everyone. no matter what it is we are doing.
and my grandma is at the end of her breast cancer treatment.
they drive 30 minutes each way every morning.
but she always finds time for everyone.
they even came to my garage sale this weekend.
just to hang out and keep me company.
it's amazing.

i want to be like my gramma when i grow up.

No comments: