9.12.2008

erika&jess' nite out.


erika&jess
Originally uploaded by STRAYcreative

don't you love the kind of friends that you just click with no matter what?

she's one of em.
since so, so long ago.
it's so special.



we had a lovely nite out last saturday.
lots of giggling.
(it's what we do best)
some whiskey was involved.
and my aunt's cookies!
haha.

well....as of now I'm out on the coast of Oregon.
Good grief...its breathtaking. literally.

editing those pics now.

(like i said, i think the best way to keep track of me is to check out the flickr!)

but I'm having a blast in Oregon.
again, I can't thank my aunt enough for this trip.
it has really meant so much.

she's sitting across from me at our little table now.
editing her aquarium photos...
(phenomenal! we had a blast...those pics will be coming!)
having a red wine, while I sip on my hot mead!
we are 2 of a kind for sure.
I'm so blessed to have her back in my life.

I love you Mariah.


xo.

No comments: